Documents require for applying Driving License (DL)
The following list of documents are to be submitted along with the application form (form 9)
2.Proof of address:
Any one of the following document can be submitted as proof of address-Ration card.
- Utility bills like (electricity, telephone bill, gas bill.)
- Voter’s identity card (EPIC Card).
- State or Central Government issued payslip.
- Life insurance policy
3.Proof of age:
Any one of the following can be submitted as proof of age-
- School matriculation certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Pan Card.
- Voter’s identity card (EPIC card).
Compulsory Documents required for applying Driving License
Driving school certificate (for transport vehicle driving license applicants).
All documents pertaining to the vehicle to be used for the driving test.